1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A Joke For Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamie jackson, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

I can see a couple of problems she's going to have getting out of that. :)

Those are great.

joep likes this.
  2. joep

joep Trusted.Member

Fill in your own caption...
    [​IMG]

curiousFred, leon Phillips and slisse like this.
  3. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

A man was driving down the road and ran out of gas.

Just at that moment a bee flew in his window.

The bee said, "What seems to be the problem?"

The man replied, "I am out of gas."

The bee told the man to wait right there and flew away.

Minutes later the man saw an entire swarm of bees fly to his car and into his gas tank.

The bees then flew out.

"Try it now," said one bee.

The man turned the ignition key and the car started right up.

"WOW!" the man exclaimed, "What did you put in my gas tank?"

The bee answered, "BP."

amiraj, curiousFred, Zarp and 5 others like this.
  4. Insp Gadget

My wife thinks that I dress too flamboyantly.

But when she called me a fashion flamingo - well, that was when I just had to put my foot down !

5. rocksam

rocksam Trusted Member

In a Detroit church one Sunday morning, a preacher said, "Anyone with 'special needs" who wants to be prayed over, please come forward to the front by the altar."
    With that, Leroy got in line, and when it was his turn, the Preacher asked,
    ”Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you?"
    Leroy replied, "Preacher, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."
    The preacher put one finger of one hand on Leroy's ear, placed his other hand on top of Leroy's head, and then prayed and prayed and prayed. He prayed a "blue streak" for Leroy, and the whole congregation joined in with great enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, the preacher removed his hands, stood back and asked,
    "Leroy, how is your hearing now?"Leroy answered, " I don't know. It ain't 'til Thursday."

6. slisse

Mr. Schwartz was the oldest of seven children, so he had to quit school and work to help support his younger brothers and sisters.

He never learned to read, so when he married and started a checking account, he signed his checks simply "XX."

Eventually he started his own business, which immediately prospered.

He soon was a very rich man.

One day, he got a call from his bank.

"Mr. Schwartz," said the banker, "I need to ask you about this check.”

“We were not sure you had really signed it.”

“All these years you have been signing your checks XX, but we just got one that was signed with three X..."

Mr. Schwartz answered, "Not a problem. It is just that since I have become so wealthy, my wife thought I ought to use my middle name!"

7. slisse

Scientists have determined that the average time of intercourse lasts 4 minutes.

The average number of strokes is 9 per minute, making the average intercourse 36 strokes long.

Since the average length of a penis is about 6 inches, the average girl receives 216 inches of penis or 18 feet of penis per intercourse.

If the average girl does it 3 times a week, (that makes 156 times annually) 156 x 18 feet of penis makes 2808 feet, or just over a half mile of penis per year.

If a girl starts having sex at 16, and since the average life span of a woman is 75, you could say that she could be getting 2808 feet of penis x 59 years of sex makes 165,672 feet, or 55,224 yards, or a little over 31 miles of penis in your lifetime.

Any woman whose getting more than that, well, you are just a "LUCKY LADY"

8. Insp Gadget

On his birthday, I got my friend an elephant for his room.
    He said "Thanks !"
    I said "Don't mention it."

Neophyte, slisse and curiousFred like this.
  9. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

This bloke won a pig in a raffle, he took it home to his flat, when a mate of his visited and asked what about the smell.
    The happy winner replied the pig will have to get used to it, or I throw it out.

10. Insp Gadget

[​IMG] ... " I have just discovered the Universal Solvent !! "

Now, if I could only find something to put it in. :(

leon Phillips, slisse and Neophyte like this.
  11. slisse

A plumber was called to a woman her apartment in New York to repair a leaking pipe.

When he arrived he was pleased to discover that the woman was quite a luscious, well-stacked babe, and during the course of the afternoon the two became extremely friendly.

About 4:30 p.m. the phone rang, disturbing their bedroom shenanigans.

"That was my husband," she said, "He is on his way home, but he is going back to the office around 8.”

“Come back then, dear, and we can take up where we left off."

The union plumber looked at the woman in disbelief. "What? On my own time??"

12. slisse

Mike goes to his first show at an art gallery and is looking at the paintings.

One is a huge canvas that has black with yellow blobs of paint splattered all over it.

The next painting is a murky gray color that has drips of purple paint streaked cross it.

Mike walks over to the artist and says, "I do not understand your paintings."

"I paint what I feel inside me," explains the artist.

Mike says, "Have you ever tried Alka-Seltzer?"

13. slisse

A boy was assigned a paper on childbirth.

He asked his parents, “How was I born?”

“Well honey..." said the slightly prudish parent, "the stork brought you to us.”

“Oh,” said the boy.

“Well, how did you and daddy get born?” he asked.

“Oh, the stork brought us too.”

“Well how were grandpa and grandma born?” he persisted.

“Well darling, the stork brought them too!” said the parent, by now starting to squirm a little in the Lazy Boy recliner.

Several days later, the boy handed in his paper to the teacher who read with confusion the opening sentence: “This report has been very difficult to write due to the fact that there has not been a natural childbirth in my family for three generations.”

14. slisse

Two girls were having coffee.

One noticed that the other girl seemed troubled and asked her, "Is something bugging you? You look anxious."

"Well, my boyfriend just lost all his money and life savings in the stock market," she explained.

"Oh, that is too bad," the other girl sympathized.

"I am sure you are feeling sorry for him."

"Yeah, I am," she said, "He will really miss me."

15. slisse

A blonde is suffering from a sore throat so she goes to see the doctor.

She explains the problem to the doctor who asks her to sit down.

He gets out his light and says, "Open wide".

"I cannot," replies the blonde, "this chair has got arms."

16. Insp Gadget

So there was this Chinese couple that got divorced.

When it was over, she went back to Peking, and he went back to wanking.

Neophyte, joep, slisse and 1 other person like this.
  17. slisse

Thank you all who keep this thread going :)

18. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

My ex now that's a joke.

Zarp likes this.
  19. Insp Gadget

One day, Bessie bursts into the recreation room at the retirement home.

She holds her clenched fist in the air and announces, " Anyone who can guess what's in my hand can have sex with me tonight ! "

An elderly gentleman in the rear shouts out, " An elephant ? "

Bessie thinks for a moment then yells back, " Close enough ! "

slisse, Neophyte and leon Phillips like this.
  20. gwcc

gwcc Trusted Member

A man was involved in a terrible car accident. Because of the accident he lost one of his eyes. The doctor explained to him that he could get a fake eye to replace the real one. So the man agrees and chooses the least expensive. A wooden eye.

Some months pass and the mans friends come over to visit him. They are very worried because he has not been out of the house for months. They tell him that there is a party at another friends house that night. The man explains that he is very self-conscious about his wooden eye, but finally agrees to go.

When they get there people are dancing and having a good time. The man finds a seat in the corner and remains there. The friends find the man again and tell him he needs to get up and dance. Then from across the room a women appears. She is looking at the man sitting in the corner. The man's friends point her out. So he finally gets up the courage and walks over to her to ask her to dance.

As he gets closer he realizes she has a hair lip. He thinks to himself , what a pair we would make. My wooden eye and her hair lip. The man walked up to the women and asked if she would like to dance? Excitedly, she replied, "Would I , would I." He points back at her and says, "Hair lip, hair lip. "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.