1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Trump Heights

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Godfrey R., Jun 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godfrey R.

Godfrey R. Trusted.Member

The Golan Heights were renounced by Israel to Syria in 1967. On 16 June 2019, the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu inaugurated a new colony on the Golan Heights. These were re-annexed in 1981 in an action not recognized by the international community and have now been re-occupied by Israel. The colony has been named "Trump Heights" in honour of the US President for proclaiming the sovereignty of Israel over the Golan Heights on 25 March 2019.

Netanyahu said, "The Golan is Israeli and will always continue to be so", referring to Trump as "a great friend of Israel who has taken decisions none have dared take before. President Trump has once again demonstrated his commitment to the security and future of Israel."

In the prelude to the war with Iran upon which the United States is now embarking, the latest move of the latter is to use their own false flag attack on two tankers last week as the excuse for their naval presence to "guarantee the passage of oil tankers through the Persian Gulf" which is probably aimed at sparking off the conflict.

I read something last year which makes me think that to engage in such a conflict on the part of the United States would be very unwise for North America as a whole.

Source of reports: "Clarín" newspaper, 17 June 2019, p.27

Footnote added midday:

The Kremlin reported today, 17 June 2019, that its Caspian Flotilla has identified the chemical sign of the radioisotope Krypton-85 emanating from Iran. "This is the gas emitted when plutonium for weapons purposes is extracted from heavy water reactors" states the article and means that Iran will now exceed its uranium stockpile limit set in the defunct nuclear stockpile agreement.

Referring to the great stockpile of Trump-imposed US sanctions to protect Israel which prevent Iran from trading freely, a few weeks ago the Iranian Foreign Minister Zarif warned the United States "If we cannot openly trade our commodities...in open transparent international transactions, we will not take it lying down and we shall use whatever means is necessary."

The newest addition to the Iranian naval fleet (February 2019) is the home-developed semi-heavy submarine Fateh (Conqueror) equipped with the world's most modern technologies. It can operate at 200 metres depth for five weeks and launch a cruise missile with nuclear warhead at a target 1350 kms distant.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    Insp Gadget likes this.
  2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

That was a well-written and thoughtful article, sir, so I hope that you won't mind if I pick that one small part upon which to comment.

Yes, it would be unwise for North America - problem is, the USA think that they are all of North America, and they are prone to believing in those Middle East lies.

[​IMG]

curiousFred likes this.
  3. Godfrey R.

Godfrey R. Trusted.Member

Insp Gadget

Thank you for your kind remark. but I include Canada in the term "North America". If an armed conflict actually begins and it seems possible that an attack might follow against the United States, I will let you know by private mail what I mean. I saw something suggested in an article as a target, the source might have been of Russian origin and in my opinión should not be repeated in an open forum.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  4. Insp Gadget

Please don't. We include them in North America also, but our patience is wearing thin.

Godfrey R. and curiousFred like this.
  5. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

If the shit hits the fan, my sincere hope is that Australia doesn't get dragged in again. Fuck them all.

stepdad22 and Godfrey R. like this.
  6. scumbucket

scumbucket Trusted Member

trump seems to want to ramp up war rhetoric with iran it's good for his reelection campaign most u.s. republicans seem to like to start wars before reelections.. it's funny cause he claimed obama would start a war with them to get reelected.. hopefully it's all fluff and the whole situation dies down before any thing real happens..

7. Insp Gadget

Here is the gala opening of Trump Heights, Israel ...

[​IMG] ... wait for it ...

... Dadaaa !

[​IMG] ... behold the scenic splendour !

The gated community with endless possibilities ...

[​IMG] ... Buy Your Condos Now !! [​IMG] [​IMG]

( It's actually Golan Heights, land stolen by Israel from its neighbours, and the fake opening was just a 'Re-Elect Bibi' campaign stunt. )

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    vjagan likes this.
  8. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

Very nice statements of facts!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  9. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Looks like there was more than one fucking Galah.

Insp Gadget likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.