1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Ladies question; please be truthful

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ole dog 456, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShelBell

ShelBell New Member

1. Mostly no, but some angles need a larger cock
    2. No, thats pretty shallow. Never been with a guy i was only in it for sex, and never seen a guy's cock while I was with another.
    3. 8 inches? We didnt measure, I took his word for it.
    4. I dunno, only dated a small handful

curiousFred likes this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I missed your comment about "mother tongue" or native language. Just what is your native language?

curiousFred likes this.
  3. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Hello there,

Good question.<giggle> Technically, it really should be Bulgarian. However, my grandmother (who was a vicious anti-semite) spoke it and I tried not to understand anything she said.lol Initially, I did grow up speaking Greek and German. However, I have lost all of the former and am barely conversant in the latter. A little before my ninth birthday, my Scot auntie and Irish uncle took me into their Dublin home. So, I learnt Gaelic and English.

Brutus58, Akbloke and curiousFred like this.
  4. JadeyKay

JadeyKay Trusted Member

No, not always.
    No.
    And about 10. It wasn't so fun after a while.

pussycat likes this.
  5. anna_D

anna_D New Member

there's more to sex than just a dick. tongue, fingers, lips, who the person is, it all adds up.

6. ole dog 456

ole dog 456 Trusted.Member

I ask the questions because, it's something that a lot of guys worry / ask / wonder about. Most ladies will tell their lover want he wants /needs to hear, to save his ego. Although some will be honest to her lovers face..... I figure the ladies on here will be honest & straight forward, since they have nothing to loose or gain by lying.

Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
  7. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

Talk about being brutally honest lol

8. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

We're a family of nudists when around each other nudism is by no means a problem. When around neighbors etc. We always wear clothes I think the most shocking thing is when I was younger my sister's jerked me off

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. Gelder

Hello there,

How are you? "I think the most shocking thing is when I was younger my sister's jerked me off[/QUOTE]" Sister or sisters?<giggle>

Warm regards

10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

You almost make it sound like a bad thing! (wink,wink)

11. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Please, always include an English translation!
    No
    I prefer 14 to 16 ones.
    All "big" ones were bad in bed.

Brutus58 likes this.
  12. Mary Smyth

Mary Smyth Bi Swinging family feel free to chat

1. For me cocks need to be 6in upwards to fit me well and in some cases bigger is better
    2. Dont have regular bfs as i am steady with my brother, so enjoy other cock in swing clubs and swing group and casual sex
    3. 11in at a gang bang

orly6666, Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
  13. Gelder

Hallo Slisse,

Vielen Dank, fur die Ubersetzung. = Thank you, for translating.

Warm regards,

Gelder:)

Brutus58 likes this.
  14. Gelder

Hello Mary,

How are you? I can appreciate your position. The larger ones do seem "To fit me well". It can be v-e-r-y nice to feel 'stuffed' or 'full'.:D When I was younger, I always wanted a brother.<giggle> My friends had some very cute ones! You took "11in at a gang bang"? This is 27cm, yes? Colour me impressed! I do not know that, I have that much courage!lol For the lads here; I have been in (intimate) relationships with men possessing less than, 15cm (6in). They were (mostly) competent lovers. Whether or not, I have a wonderful time between the sheets, has more to do with the man than, his 'equipment'.

Warm regards,

G

Brutus58 likes this.
  15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

11 in at a gang bang?!?! Is that at a John Holmes family reunion?

16. ole dog 456

11 inches, don't know about that. They would be few & far between...…………………………… unless you measured it the same way you measure a cats tail.

17. ole dog 456

from his a--hole out

pussycat likes this.
  18. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Wasn't he supposedly 14"?

:eek:

Brutus58 likes this.
  19. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I never did get this fascination with length. I doesn't really make that much difference.

Now, how thick it is, thats a different story. ;);)

orly6666, Brutus58 and Gelder like this.
  20. Gelder

Hello Pussycat,

Ah, a woman after my own heart, as it were.<giggle> Although, there is something to be said for length. There is something delicious (and highly intimate) about having someone deep 'inside'. I l-o-v-e that slow deep penetration.:D

Alternately, proper positioning accomplishes much. In particular, the female superior position... aka, 'cowgirl'. When riding the 'magic spear', one has control of the depth of penetration and the angle. This allows for better stimulation of the clitoris and Grafenberg spot.;)

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2019
    Brutus58 and niceguy4sure57 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.