1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do most men prefer girls who have big tits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hot69Daddy, Oct 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

That's what I feel, doesn't have to be big as long as they are natural. I've had all three kinds to play with in my life, and while a nice pair of 3 or 4 D are fun, I prefer B or C size myself. As Dad once said, "Anything more than a mouth full is a waste."
    Besides I know how hard it is on a womans back when she is lugging around a set of 44DDD's, my ex wife her back always hurt from them. She finally went to get them reduced to get relief. She kept putting it off forever because she thought it would hurt my feelings if she did.

LonelySoul and curiousFred like this.
  2. becky156

becky156 actively seeking friends

My bra size is 36A so basically flat chested and its always been an issue of self confidence for me, I've never felt that I've found lingerie that helps me to feel sexy with my breasts and I've always wanted to get implants.. just my two cents of depression right there! :p

bim, philbrown, DomBro19 and 7 others like this.
  3. Horny Joe

Horny Joe Trusted.Member

Does not matter big, small or medium. Natural is what counts.

4. Horny Joe

Horny Joe Trusted.Member

Becky 36A is a perfect size. I also bet your nipples are super sentive

5. oldman681

oldman681 Trusted.Member

I wish I could find a lady like you , I love small breast ,& your s sound so sexy to me Hon . I would let you know every day how hot you look to me . Bet they are very sensitive , right ? Just know there are other guys who also would love to love you as you are ,PERFECT .

curiousFred, Brutus58 and becky156 like this.
  6. becky156

becky156 actively seeking friends

Thanks to you both that's wonderful to hear ;)

Gord Duff and curiousFred like this.
  7. Justinsane1977

Justinsane1977 Trusted.Member

All breasts are perfect. I don't prefer a size. I just take what i can get

8. Seraglio

Seraglio New Member

I'm obsessed with tits. Any size, as long as they're not fake.

LonelySoul, curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  9. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

36A is nothing to be embarrassed about. I prefer women with small breasts.

10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

PLEASE, DON'T GET IMPLANTS! There are too many risks associated with any surgery let alone with breast implants. And I'm not even talking about anesthesia risks. I bet you are one SEXY lady just as you are.

11. Dreofanarchy

Dreofanarchy Uncle looking for his niece

Tits are great, any size. A to whatever! You are perfect the way you are

12. liluvrs78

liluvrs78 Trusted.Member

I prefer smaller tits as they are more fun. 36a sounds like heaven to me.

curiousFred likes this.
  13. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

As many have said already! Your breasts sound perfect to me!! I have always been a huge fan of small breasted women. Celebrate them as your back won’t hurt from the weight. Plus it is such a huge turn on to see a woman with no bra on who has smaller breasts walking with that slight jiggle under her shirt at least for me anyway.

curiousFred, Brutus58 and Akbloke like this.
  14. DrNorm

DrNorm Trusted Member

I have a bit of a fetish about women with AAA-cup breasts. What xan I say?

15. Leroy Jackson

Leroy Jackson Trusted Member

The perfect size can be same as orange dimension. Not obsessive about big tits... but I prefer natural than silicon.

16. Scott Summers

Scott Summers Trusted.Member

I have go with no. For me it's in the face, it doesn't matter if you have a great body, big boobs / big breast or big tits, you still have to look at the person.

Also, some times big can be too big.

curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  17. DrNorm

DrNorm Trusted Member

Fifty or sixty years ago, having smallish breasts put one at a definite disadvantage. But that's simply not the case anymore. If you look at erotic nudes and semi-nudes online, you'll discover a very large contingent of females with A cups or smaller! People's tastes change. I'd estimate that more than 80% of the women I've been with in recent years wore cup sizes of A, AA or AAA and I found them all incredibly sexy. So take heart.

18. Familyman35

Familyman35 New Member

Not really for me it just depends on the body shape on whether or not I would prefer large breasts

19. commando

commando New Member

hell yeah, more fun as long as they are natural.. gets me even harder seeing them bounce around

LonelySoul likes this.
  20. besteggs

besteggs Trusted Member

Personally I've never seen a pair of tits that I thought were too big, and I love both natural and implants, as long as they look good. I'd much rather see a nice A or B than a D that looks droopy, saggy or otherwise weird.

But I'm an absolute breast man and have always been, so I might not be representative...