1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi J.C., welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

3. Boi69

Boi69 New Member

Hey guys love to be here i m tanishq 23 yr old boi love to be a part of this forum... I luv these stories and always attracted by my teachers and all so it will be fun here.... P. S i am a vfx artist and graphic designer by proffesion.

4. Neophyte

Hi Tanishq, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

5. v134590

v134590 New Member

Hello everyone. I too find myself into the fetish. I find it interesting its become more and more popular. Its very erotic reading and seeing the material. One particular situation I would like to find more of is when parents are being spied on by one of their kids. I never had this experience, but the thought of reading(and wish there were more visuals) of this gets me going.

fredinx and Theoldman like this.
  6. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

7. Theoldman

Theoldman Account Deleted

As a matter of fact my daughter did just that to her mother and me. She set the vertical blinds up so that she could stand out on the patio at night and look into our bedroom as we made love with each other. She got away with it for months until I accidentally saw and heard her outside as she was cumming after playing with her pussy. I never let on that I knew but it made the love making more intense for me to know that my teenage daughter was out there watching me fuck. I also found out that she would watch ME masturbate as I laid on the couch after working a 3-11 shift. She would stand in her bathroom behind the door and watch as I played with myself and had my orgasms. Just like when she was outside watching her mother and me she moaned as she had her orgasm. I caught her watching me in the pool at night naked also. It took her almost 15 years after those occurrences to start to come on to me. She has made it a wonderful Father/Daughter relationship now. daughter (1).jpg

amiraj and Kurooko like this.
  8. Neophyte

Hi v134590, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

9. Elizabeth069

Elizabeth069 Trusted Member

Hi, excuse my English, I don't speak (it) well, once my brother and I had sex but never did it again and I have always been curious, I just found myself with this forum and it has caught my attention. I'm 24 years old and I'm learning the language.

10. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

11. Neophyte

Hi Elizabeth069, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

12. sleeptremors

sleeptremors Trusted Member

Hey I'm 22 and I stumbled upon this site so I decided to join like minded people. Love the mom/son, brother/sister and aunt/nephew the most. Got any questions or want to chat just shoot me a message

13. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

14. Neophyte

Hi sleeptremors, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

15. mindern

mindern Trusted Member

Hey, looking forward to chatting with you all.

I’m a 33 Scottish male. Always been into incest and would love to chat.

16. Neophyte

Hi mindern, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

17. cuckmomdau

cuckmomdau Trusted Member

Hello, I'm an incest lover and I'm Italian. Sorry for my English. i love incest family

18. slisse

Welcome to IB.

19. Neophyte

Hi cuckmomdau, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

20. Red121

Red121 Trusted Member

Hi I'm a 46 year old man been married for 21 years and have two daughters