1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Hello Wendy, welcome back to IB.

As Insp Gadget says:

We are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

From me: Welcome Aussie, nice to see another Aussie girl on here. Pull up a chair, relax and get involved with the conversations, as that is how I believe you'll get the most out of it here.

Cheers Wendy.

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Wendy, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Akbloke stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

3. Fscan

Fscan Trusted Member

Hi i'm new, 28 male. I hope to spend some time reading all of you, with respect and fun.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  4. Neophyte

Hi Fscan, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

5. longingly

longingly Trusted Member

Welcome Wendy! Love to chat any time!

6. ellendee

ellendee Trusted Member

Hi Everyone! 52 male here. I live in Wisconsin in summer, Kansas in winter. I have some real experience, but not near enough!! Would like to chat with like minded people. Been a member here for quite some time.

grandpa4fun, Akbloke and Insp Gadget like this.
  7. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Hello ellendee, and welcome to IB.

We are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

8. Neophyte

Hi Andadmakes3, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

9. masayiletasawuf

masayiletasawuf Trusted Member

hi anybody from pakistan here

10. Neophyte

Hi masayiletasawuf, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

11. masayiletasawuf

masayiletasawuf Trusted Member

12. Ausstde

Ausstde Account Deleted

Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie!

villager likes this.
  13. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Oi, Oi, Oi !!!!!

villager and Ausstde like this.
  14. plicker

plicker Trusted Member

Have always had an interest in incest & happy to have found a place where real discussions can happen.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  15. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

16. Neophyte

Hi plicker, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

17. plicker

plicker Trusted Member

Thanks for the welcome. Did read the rules, they are reasonable & easy to follow. So don't think I'll have a problem.

Really glad this forum is available. It's hard to find anything but fantasy, or it's terrible & you'll ruin your life on this subject.

My cousin & I were lovers when younger. Wife & I are looking to start our own family, & we want to raise the children not to fear family loving.

This forum looks like it will be a lot of help over the years.

Neophyte, Akbloke and Insp Gadget like this.
  18. Andrew56032

Andrew56032 Trusted Member

Hey 19 year old new Yorker checking in. Been fantasizing about my mom for years hope I can read about some real experiences and how to make my fantasy a reality. Also I would like to access some forums but it says I don't have the account priveliges. Could someone help me please

D.C. Barnet and Insp Gadget like this.
  19. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Hello Andrew56032, and welcome to IB.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

20. rikkybaby

rikkybaby Trusted Member

Hi all. Officially into my sixties now, I have been a member here before, under the user name of Little Ricky. I am back now, minus a few of the priveleges I used to have, but that is the way the cookie crumbles. I had a very incestuous life in my youth, that included my sis, my bro, and several cousins both male and female. I don't want it to sound like an orgy tho, cuz it wasn't like that. They were all one-on-one relationships that developed individually. But those are all just fond memories now, and I admit I miss those days. Love to come here and look at the toons and anime, and read some of the stories. Also up for chat, if someone in interested. Thanks.

grandpa4fun and Insp Gadget like this.