1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. fightfire

fightfire New Member

Hello everyone. I'm a 62 yr old retired, widower. Still kind of a hippie, just old now but still believe in peace & love. And will always miss my beautiful & smart wife. Thank you

allison17 likes this.
  2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to the family. Please take the time to read the rules before you post. If you need any help you can ask a staff member on their profile page or in the tech forum. :)

welcome-to-family.gif

3. Kony

Kony Trusted Member

Hey yall. My name is Ray. 21 years old. live with my mother. I have a strong relationship with her and i like to keep it that way. It's good i found this forum. I would love to share some stories or receive intense stories! Once again thanks for setting up this forum!

4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi fightfire, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As allison stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

5. Neophyte

Hi Ray, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

6. Libbyz

Libbyz Trusted Member

Our good friend slisse told us of this site and helped us join. We have know slisse for sometime and go back quite a few years. We are brother and sister that live as husband and wife. With a beautiful healthy little boy.
    We became lovers in our XXXXXXXX and have been a couple ever since.
    We would love to meet other people that practice and are into incest.
    Thanks for the chance to meet other people that live as we do.

Sorry, no mention of any ages below 18 in this section actual or implied. Neo

Lydia, Akbloke, Hans101 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Neophyte

Hi Libbyz, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

Slisse is a popular member here you are in good company. Sorry about the edit but rules are rules.

8. cindy2112

cindy2112 New Member

my dad and I are active, XXXXXXXXX, but only had intercourse when I turned 19

Can't imply an age under under 18 in this forum - CM

Akbloke likes this.
  9. Neophyte

Hi Cindy W, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

10. Redherring

Redherring Trusted Member

22 m with an interesting relationship with my cousin. Looking forward to sharing

11. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

12. Neophyte

Hi Redherring, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

13. Auntylove

Auntylove Trusted Member

Hi
    I'm a 20yo male, when i was younger i secretly fell in love with my aunt, as a teenager i faped with her thongs and g-strings, i know that she realized that but didn't tell me.then she married and have a son. I want to meet new people and tell some stories.

14. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

15. Redherring

Redherring Trusted Member

I will thanks :)

Neophyte likes this.
  16. Neophyte

Hi Auntylove, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

17. Rockwell1115

Rockwell1115 New Member

Hello all, I'm 49 and like good conversation. I live in the northeast part of the country but i don't enjoy the cold at all. I like reading the stories and watching the videos. I'm looking to make some good friends here.

18. Neophyte

Hi Rockwell1115, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

allison17 likes this.
  19. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I have also known slisse for quite some time. A very fine man with a heart of gold. :)

Libbyz likes this.
  20. Yaddy

Yaddy New Member

My name is yaddy, I am free willer, wishing to share best of my real encounters
    I am an Asian, but mostly traveling.

Single, keeps mingling

sleepyguy likes this.