1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

2. Tonymitech

Tonymitech Trusted Member

I'm single and an orphan. I work at a supermarket chain. There are wonderful people over here and I'm curious to read these stuff since I have no connection to this in reality.

3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Tonymitech, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

4. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amy

5. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amy

6. irishman

irishman Trusted Member

Hi im Stewart from Lancashire UK and i would like to talk to as many people as possible

7. Neophyte

Hi Stewart, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

8. irishman

irishman Trusted Member

thank you neophyte for your response i will follow the rules

Neophyte likes this.
  9. wakekeke

wakekeke Trusted.Member

Welcome to the For bae email me

10. doublebubble

doublebubble Trusted Member

Hello, I'm just a single guy living life in the friend zone. I've been a member for years but keep getting my status revoked because I'm not active enough or something. Hopefully this thread won't be removed so I can retain some standing.

I live in Boise, shout out to all the other Idaho perverts! ;)

11. Neophyte

Hi doublebubble, we appreciate your being a member of IB for so long! This thread should be active for some time to come. Just make a few extra posts in case you lose one here or there.

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

allison17 likes this.
  12. Curmudgeon

You have five posts. If you post count drops below five your status will revert to "new".
    Occasionally a thread or post is removed because it has dead content, or violated a forum rule.
    The best way to stop that from happening is to make more posts.

Akbloke and allison17 like this.
  13. Guy Inphose

Guy Inphose Trusted Member

Hello everyone,

Brad here, 40, from Toronto. I could give you specifics as to my job, but most people stare blankly at me and are much happier when I say "I work with computers". But I'm actually an MS Exchange and SQL administrator (for those that care).

I hope I'm not divulging too much but I'm a HUGE fan of pantyhose and or stocking feet. I've also bounced back and forth between fantasy and reality when it comes to incest.

I've been reading lots of stories on the internet since the early 90's but only recently decided to join a forum and see what's out there.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

darkien likes this.
  14. Curmudgeon

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

allison17 likes this.
  15. Mr_DQ

Mr_DQ Trusted Member

Hello everyone:
    I've been an occasional visitor to this web site on and off for a while now. I don't think that I ever actually joined but I was reading something that reminded me of one of the personal experiences here and figured I might a well finally join.

It's a great community that is thriving in its own way. Kudos to the people who keep it running.

16. Neophyte

Hi Brad, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

Oracle or PLP?

17. Neophyte

Hi Mr_DQ, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

18. Mr_DQ

Mr_DQ Trusted Member

Thank you for the kind welcome.

19. Neophyte

I was going to ask if it was MS, Oracle or PHP.

20. Mr_DQ

Mr_DQ Trusted Member

Fortran, baby!