1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

You just fucked up. :cool:

34peter likes this.
  2. 34peter

34peter Trusted.Member

You are so fucking right :eek:

3. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

How in the fuck do you design a submersible without some sort of an emergency buoyancy and redundant communication system that would send an out an automated SOS in case of a pressure failure???

Fucking idiots!

Akbloke likes this.
  4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Police Car.gif
    As Pussycat has said: You've just FUCKED up.....

I can't be on here 24/7 because of my fucking job and time zone differences.....but you usually do get found out.

5. 34peter

34peter Trusted.Member

I am so fucking sorry ;)

6. EmilyHudgkin2000

EmilyHudgkin2000 Trusted Member

Why the fuck can't I find people into incest near me? Binghamton NY

tpsmps and UncleJack like this.
  7. GReatlaird1

GReatlaird1 Trusted.Member

Well, I have no fucking idea why there is no family love in fuckin Binghamton!

8. Prabhat Singh

Prabhat Singh Account Deleted

I fucking hate fakeness here. Guys post pics of their pretended fam members and made-up stories which are easily recognizable as absolutely fake and dumb.

This is an Incest Fantasy Forum. Respect the rules and the members. Thank you. Athenea.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2023
  9. UncleJack

UncleJack PM's open if can make me laugh.

A buoyancy system for the kind of catastrophic failure they had isn't practice. The idea of an sos system in a sub is also irrelevant. Having served my time in the navy you understand that the idea of resue in a sub is what is told to politicians and mothers. Anyone going down in a sub k ows it's a gamble whether you make it back topside. There is no rescue.

10. 34peter

34peter Trusted.Member

Fucking edit it quick :eek:

11. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

Yes you have explained how it dives I want to know how the Fuck it comes up

12. Akbloke

smileys-police-178944.gif Police Car.gif
    As 34peter said.....but you didn't edit it FUCKING quick enough..!!

UncleJack: This is the FUCKING FUCK set of threads intended for those who want to post something on her to let off steam by using the FUCK word. I can see several places in what you had to say where you could have done this. And I happen to fucking well agree with what you did have to say.

Two things:

1/. Thank you for your time in service to your country.

2/. What the fuck ....did the authorities allow this submersible craft go to sea and be used for fucking commercial purposes when the designer / builder cur corners in its construction, thereby putting all lives at risk. I hold the authorities just as much to blame for the deaths of the occupants. Aviation is ruled and governed to an extremely strict degree, so why the fuck are marine authorities, not doing the same...??

UncleJack likes this.
  13. Akbloke

The only way that it is going to fucking well come up Pat is by someone getting out there - at great expense - and retrieving it.

14. UncleJack

UncleJack PM's open if can make me laugh.

Ohh... I get this thread now... okay. Here the fuck I go.

Up until it was a problem everyone was all fucking hands off being that it was in international fucking waters and no fucking jurisdiction.
    The fucking beef I have now is that they are talking about a fucking investigation.
    Why the fuck would anyone spend the time? All but one soul was an adult (who by the way didn't ducking want to go) so they paid good fucking money to opt in. Their fucking choice and now they can stay the fuck down there as a salvage mission at that depth is exactly why the Titanic still sits where she fucking died.

34peter, Hal and Akbloke like this.
  15. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

First off, thank you for your service.

For a fucking catastrophic implosion there is no fucking chance for survival...agreed.

For other fucking issues, like with power, communication, or anything else besides catastrophic failure, there is the possibility of the submersible being unable to rise/surface with the crew being perfectly alive...if they are able to be found in fucking time to get them out before their fucking air runs out.

In the Navy, where the subs are line fucking arsenals of fucking death from below, they are basically on their fucking own. They are also not designed for 13,000 foot depths, so any issue in deep water likely means catastrophic implosion if the go below their maximum depth.

So, while I agree with you on certain issues, I stand by my POV.

UncleJack likes this.
  16. johnrei

johnrei Trusted Member

Thats true

17. Akbloke

Police emoticon.jpg
    Oh...here we FUCKING go AGAIN....

Johnrei....please read the FUCKING instructions about this thread......If you want to fucking make any FUCKING comment...then please use that FUCKING FUCK word in part of it....

It is here primarily for people to use swear words to "let off steam" about anything that they are building up pressure about.

Hal likes this.
  18. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Fuck AJbloke. Your lights and patril vee-hicle are getting a goid workout today. Make sure you lube them lights and your fucking nightstick good for these guys. We don't want no fucking injuries here. I don't think our workman's comp is quite paid up.

Akbloke likes this.
  19. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Nicely done and lesson well fucking learned buddy.

Akbloke and UncleJack like this.
  20. wistful

wistful Account Deleted

Fucking fuck fuckety fuck, I’m horny but with no privacy to masturbate (yet). Feels like I’m counting the seconds until I can make myself cum.

tpsmps likes this.