1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

My Dad has a friend in your part of the world, I remember them talking about fire ants. You can keep the little fuckers.
    And your fucking rattlesnakes, we have our own. :D

2. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

No fire ants here in SNevada. Used to live in fucking Alabama and Florida.I was lucky and got the FUCK out.

Akbloke likes this.
  3. pussycat

No fire ants? OK ants of some sort anyway I fucking hate ants!!!:mad:

4. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Very few. In the fucking desert here you have to go looking for them. At least in the rural areas.

5. threebonksoffive

threebonksoffive Trusted.Member

fuuuuuuuuuuuck
    fuck him fuck you fuck off with that shit
    fuck you and your stupid fucking opinions and fuck off i never want to hear from you again

sorry had to blow of some steam . itd none of you poeple

Akbloke likes this.
  6. 34peter

34peter Trusted.Member

I hate cutting the fucking grass

7. GReatlaird1

GReatlaird1 Trusted.Member

There's so much fuckin shit falling from the trees, my lawn looks like fuck!

8. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Happy fucking Spring to ya. Lycky I live in the desert where not only we di not have a lot of trees but we also don't have many fucking lawns either. Unless you count the 3 parks in town.

9. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I'm ready for it to be fucking Oct 30 already. Got a solo cruise planned. Well, still have some things to arrange (renew passport, excursions, parking at the port, maybe a drink package if I can get a good deal), but I'm ready to be back on the water. This is going to be my first vacation that I planned, paid for, and gone on by myself. And it's a Halloween cruise at that, so I get to fully dress up on Halloween.

10. Luv2face

Luv2face Trusted.Member

I work in the public most of the time, a I'm too the point I really don’t give a fairly flying fuck most of the time

11. pussycat

Enjoy yourself Brian.

Word of caution: the last time I got all dressed up for halloween (as a kitty cat of course) I got fucked by the big bad wolf.

Akbloke likes this.
  12. Rubber duck 2

Rubber duck 2 Trusted.Member

13. Rubber duck 2

Rubber duck 2 Trusted.Member

14. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

Athenea and Rubber duck 2 like this.
  15. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Well, I'll be going as my vampire pirate from the first haunt I worked (the last 4 years anyways), and I'll be on a ship. I plan on taking a little chest I've recently come back into possession of that I've had for over 20 years now, plan on filling it with chocolate coins to do sort of a reverse trick or treat.

While I'm not counting on fucking on the cruise ship, I wouldn't count it out. If not though, I still plan to have a good time. Except for Halloween, I plan to be kilted the entire time, that I'm in public anyways.

Odette likes this.
  16. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

The Fucking Cop is Fucking lurking.....

Odette and Athenea like this.
  17. pussycat

18. 34peter

34peter Trusted.Member

Were do you fucking lurk!!! Behind the curtains or the bushes!!! :D

19. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Now that would be fucking revealing if I was to say. But you know what FUCKING COPS are fucking like...!!!

34peter and Athenea like this.
  20. 34peter

34peter Trusted.Member

Revealing :p