Last Activity:
Nov 17, 2017 at 4:46 AM

jillicious

Incestuous Story Writer

jillicious was last seen:
Nov 17, 2017 at 4:46 AM
    1. BigJ08
      BigJ08
      please help me on my incest advice thread. help in getting ahead with my sister
    2. allinthefamily
      allinthefamily
      Still loving you Momma :*
    3. TheGreatRedDragon
      TheGreatRedDragon
      All incest lovers know, there is only one jillicious.
      1. allinthefamily likes this.
    4. NTTC
      NTTC
      I also write taboo stories.
      Do you want to chat ?
    5. RickP
      RickP
      jill, what do you like or dislike about the story? Just curious, new at this writing thing. I have read some of your things and they are fantastic. Any advice or help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks, Rick
    6. RickP
      RickP
      jill, what do you like or dislike about the story? Just curious, new at this writing thing. I have read some of your things and they are fantastic. Any advice or help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks, Rick
    7. RickP
      RickP
      Jill, I am guessing that is your name.

Thanks for your kind comments on my first story/post.

It is rough for a new person to post, normally they would get negative feedback.

Rick
    8. RickP
      RickP
      Jill, I am guessing that is your name.

Thanks for your kind comments on my first story/post.

It is rough for a new person to post, normally they would get negative feedback.

Rick
    9. jillicious
      jillicious
      The audio? I've never done audio. Are you sure you were reading the right person's stories?
    10. jillicious
      jillicious
      The audio? I've never done audio. Are you sure you were reading the right person's stories?
    11. casterf12
      casterf12
      I love your work, especially your audio about a son's birthday present. That was incredibly hot!. I hope that you keep writing!
      1. allinthefamily likes this.
    12. casterf12
      casterf12
      I love your work, especially your audio about a son's birthday present. That was incredibly hot!. I hope that you keep writing!