Francee

Trusted Member, from France

Francee was last seen:
Jan 26, 2017
    1. Paulie
      Your story is very exciting.
    2. RickP
      Hi Francee,

i would like to add you as a friend. I am a 52 year old male and looking for someone to converse with. Let me know it that would be acceptable.

Thanks Rick
    3. RickP
      Hi Francee,

i would like to add you as a friend. I am a 52 year old male and looking for someone to converse with. Let me know it that would be acceptable.

Thanks Rick
  • About

Freelance writer/editor. Occasional translator
    I'm a single girl, 27 years old, in a loving relationship with my uncle (mother's brother). He was like a dad to me, and I now think of him like that. I don't know my real dad. The downside is the need for complete secrecy - not only because of our biological relationship, but also because of how old I was when it started.

The internet is one place I can be open, and I love to chat about my experiences and fantasies. However, I have no interest in chatting to people who can't spell, use abbreviations like 'How R U', or are into force, domination, cruelty, scat, animals or similar. I like literate, understanding, gentle people who understand the meaning of love. If you're open-minded and would like to share, get in touch by email. My big thing is my daddy, but I'm also bisexual and I find the idea of me being part of a loving family very exciting.

If you get in touch, say you've come from this bulletin board so I know you're not a spammer.

Hill walking, sailing, being outdoors