1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's your biggest forbidden fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeavenSent, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Jane1968

Jane1968 Account Deleted

I started fantasising about rekindling the relationship with my brother when I was due to be married to my (now) husband, who is also a friend of my husband. This became reality on the eve and morning of my wedding and has continued since.

My (very forbidden) fantasy would be to have my brother fuck me in front of my husband. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

2. Kyle03inCT

Kyle03inCT Trusted Member

knocking up my sister but well - back in the day we made that happen,
    longer story there for sure

3. Hans101

Hans101 Trusted.Member

She keep the baby?

4. Amberinvancity

Amberinvancity Trusted Member

Biggest Fantasy? Hard to pinpoint, but here are two that are on mind recently and one I actually did.

1) I want this fantasy to happen so long as I meet a like-minded person who I can trust to help me with it.

They would create of POF account using my picture and looking for “Casual Dating Only". My description would say something like “Just want to get out of the house to meet new people"

They will act as me while interacting with guys and decide who I go on a date with. The guy should not be someone I’m typically attracted to and be more 10 years outside my age range. Aside from a first name, I will have no way of knowing who the guy is until the date.

There will be rules and if not followed, I have to pay a penalty of $100. The rules would be:
    - I must have sex with the guy and be the one to initiate it, but not be obvious I just want sex
    - Let him know that he’s good a pleasing me, but not be too dramatic

2) One that I’m seriously considering depending on what the other woman’s fantasy is

Meet a woman with a intense fantasy, but not willing to do it. I would live this fantasy, but as a proxy for her desires.

Example: This woman has a sexual fantasy about being blind folded and letting a stranger have sex with her, never seeing his face. She's quite turned on by it, but can’t follow through to actually do it.

I would live this fantasy for her, but she will be in charge. First she seeks out a guy who is willing to do this and arranges for the fantasy to happen. The guy will be brought to the bedroom where I am naked and blind folded. She would be watching him have sex with me and telling us what she wants us to do

3) One of the best fantasies I actually did

I will post more about this tomorrow as need to head out….sorry 

5. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

Lol, I grew up in a nudist family culture. I honestly don't think I have never not had an incestuous relationship other than my ex wife. Now I live as husband and wife with my daughter after she graduated college.

6. Ivan Boy

Ivan Boy Trusted Member

Fuck my sister hard until she scream.

Idon'tknow?, HornyBoy87 and darkhair4 like this.
  7. Skavange13

Skavange13 Trusted Member

I would love to back in time and see if I could have actually done something with my parents.

tibiszomszed likes this.
  8. Handsolo

Handsolo Account Deleted

One I had for years is I would set up an orgy for 6-8 women, an even mixture of platinum lesbians and some who are straight but curious. So all participants have to be open minded to their sexuality. That is, the novices have to experiment with women, and the lesbians have to try dick. The lesbians would guide the novices, and vice versa.

Another is to reconnect with my favorite high school teacher and show her how I really felt about her.

9. littlemerju

littlemerju Forever Daddys girl

I think most forbidden is sex with own daughter or son.

10. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

And what is holding you back, Merje?

11. dragonfire123

dragonfire123 Trusted Member

When I was younger my biggest forbidden fantasy was to spend a night in mothers bed with my her and sister while my father recorded us having sex. Now that I am older the and I think about the only thing that has changed about that fantasy is having my wife and father join us in bed.

12. tabcpl

tabcpl Trusted.Member

Ours definitely any type of familial physical interactions. Of all generations, were planing on raising a family to be open emotionally, mentally, and physically

Jogev, Queen50, D.C. Barnet and 6 others like this.
  13. monica milano

monica milano New Member

I have always thought of my mom whenever I wear her things. Fantasized about her. And yes, got excited while doing it. I first tried on my mom's pantyhose and stockings when [edited], wore them occasionally after.
    By time I began [edited] I had just become interested in girls, I promptly developed feelings/desires for my mom. I also gained very powerful fetishes for my mother's legs, feet, pantyhose, panties, high heels. These fetishes grew stronger. I began wearing my mom's things more often (often times to school under my boy clothes. I of course thought of Mom all day on those days, and was very excited).
    By time I hit [edited] I had to come to grips with the fact I was in love with my mom. My friends all wanted cheerleaders, I wanted my mom. I compared all my dates to my mom, none could measure up ever (whether in beauty, sexiness, or the ability to get me stiff). Of course I wore Mom's things even more, and more of her things. It was a way to be 'connected' with her all day. It was exciting wearing them knowing they were her things. I sometimes think it is a main reason I became a transvestite.
    So with those fetishes/attraction/desires of mine, darn right I have always thought of/fantasised about my mom while I am wearing her things.

Any mentionings of underage activities are not allowed on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2020
    Idon'tknow? likes this.
  14. soxa001

soxa001 Trusted Member

Winning the lottery, then sleeping on the money before paying all my bills.

Idon'tknow?, Axioms, Queen50 and 2 others like this.
  15. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

In which country is this forbidden? :eek:

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  16. darkhair4

darkhair4 Account Deleted

I already did that!

17. DomBro19

DomBro19 Trusted Member

Yes, this!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2020
  18. dragonfire123

dragonfire123 Trusted Member

I know right. I some times wonder what would have happen if I would just walked into the room when my parents were going at it.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  19. kinur

kinur Trusted Member

Now I have step-mother. I really want to fuck her. It's some kind of introduction or even a bonding between mother and son. So I like to know her womb first.

HornyBoy87, D.C. Barnet and Brutus58 like this.
  20. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Trusted Member

Easily my most taboo fantasy is my dad walking into my bedroom and finding all the incest smut i written on my laptop.

I'm a good girl so he'd be devastated.

Then he'd teach me a lesson for writing such shameful things.

If he only knew that my pussy is exclusive for his personal use...

Nathaniel, N2023, Anita2001 and 20 others like this.