1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

2. Logan69

Logan69 Trusted Member

Hi I’m 49 and from thr UK and have always loved incest from an early age and I’ve been reading the stories and very impressed and horny and hope to meet like minded people here thank you

cummunion likes this.
  3. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

4. Logan69

Logan69 Trusted Member

Thank you and will take all advice and rules aboard

5. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen Trusted Member

wonderful.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  6. KGoode

KGoode Account Deleted

I am a 46 year old male. I have strong fantasies/desires that I would like to discuss. I am specifically into Mother-Son Incest and nothing else. When I was a child I saw some views of my mother that stayed with me. Just want to say Hi. I would like to chat with men of the same desires and Mothers that desire to be with thier son.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  7. KGoode

KGoode Account Deleted

I would love to chat with you. I have had fantasies for years. When I was younger, I used to wear my mothers clothes.

8. KGoode

KGoode Account Deleted

It is wonderful...A beautiful thing. Remove the taboo.

cummunion likes this.
  9. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

10. KGoode

KGoode Account Deleted

It is quite understandable. After crossing the Taboo River, there is no going back. I would love to hear from you

11. josko

josko Trusted Member

hello all. I am 30yo and i am veteran in incest with my 8 years younger sister and our mom. I started first with my mother and after few years, mother managed to give me my sister and we have sex every day at least once. We like it but we hide it.

amiraj, cummunion and D.C. Barnet like this.
  12. cummunion

cummunion Account Deleted

That’s wonderful!

13. slisse

Welcome to IB.

14. grave97

grave97 Trusted Member

Hi, Im 30 male from Germany, sadly no experience so far

cummunion likes this.
  15. slisse

Welcome to IB.

grave97 likes this.
  16. ChrisClark

ChrisClark Trusted Member

Hello, I'm Chris from Portugal. I'm 30 years old and soon to be a dad.
    I discovered this forum from a post in the incest sub of Reddit.
    I've been into this fantasy for almost 15 years, mostly as a reader.
    I'd like to be more active now and so I'd love to share and discuss about this lovely topic with other like minded people.

Logan69 and cummunion like this.
  17. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

18. Aryan777

Aryan777 Trusted Member

I am an Indian 22 yrs old. Iam not that active but I visit to check what's new.

amiraj likes this.
  19. slisse

Welcome to IB.

20. YAARA

YAARA New Member

Hi all,

I have been to IB for a few years checking things out (with limited scope). I am a 48 year old divorced man, who played around with his cousin sisters a lot when young. Even had occasional escapades with both maternal and paternal aunts. My ex and I had a mundane and almost non-existent sexual life. Which made me resort to exploring internet and reading taboo stories to relive the past.

Recently, I had the pleasure of being seduced and having sex with an 18 year old, who had DADDY ISSUES. I met her while traveling and getting stuck with her in a snow storm for 3 days. She rocked my world. Because she was from Sweden, she could not stay with me forever and left. Now I am mesmerized by Daddy - Daughter and Uncle - Niece relationships.

I am seeking a "daughter or niece" and a wife - who is into family taboo. I would love to start a family, and open to being friends with all of you.

Cheers!

ChrisClark likes this.