1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Boners1989

Boners1989 New Member

Hello I’m 29 and curious about incest can’t wait to read and learn more

2. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

3. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

4. milocarter

milocarter Trusted Member

Hello everyone. I'm a 34 year old guy, I used to frequent a board similar to this many moons ago. I've read through the rules. I'm interested in older women and the dynamic a son or grandson play in this aspect. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Ajua likes this.
  5. IncestUnknown

IncestUnknown Trusted Member

Hey guys, Joined mainly because I want to be able to talk to people about incest and share our thoughts on the topic. I used to have an incest discussion account on tumblr but it was abandoned when tumblr changed its rules so I thought this place would be a cool replacement. As for personal info I’d rather not say my real name but I’ll say I’m a male from the UK and though I haven’t had any real incest experiences it’s a strong fantasy for me and I enjoy discussing it with others.

Ajua likes this.
  6. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
    Please do check out the FAQ, and Rules Section.
    If you have any questions, you can post in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay!

7. OBJ23

OBJ23 Trusted Member

Yo 34 year old from Texas been looking for a forum like this for a while. was a member on and old forum and just really missed talking to people who have a shared interest.

8. Whitecollabrotha

Whitecollabrotha Trusted Member

Hey all im a 31 year old male from the south USA. Been an incest lover for a long time now. Glad to have found a place with people of the same interest.

9. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

10. Curmudgeon

11. Schubi

Schubi Trusted Member

Hi there!

I’m new to here, and mainly looking to understand the interest and the implications and complications better of this lifestyle. I always felt drawn to it.
    Therefore I’d love to chat, ideally with people from Europe due to the time zone difference.

Oh, im 39, male and from Europe (as you might have guessed from the previous sentence :) ). Glad to be here, thanks for this place!

12. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Schubi, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

13. yldi

yldi Trusted.Member

I'm lionel 30 years old and I live with my parents and a younger sister. my mother 65 ans , j like fuck my mother
    This really could be fun if you know what I mean.
    I'm here to share my life with you all and get to know more about this forums theme.

I am French

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2019
    D.C. Barnet likes this.
  14. Curmudgeon

I merged your two posts and moved them to this introduction thread.

15. anonomiss1212

anonomiss1212 Trusted Member

Hello everyone!!

16. slisse

Welcome to IB.

17. Xenon_77

Xenon_77 Trusted Member

Hi all.
    I'm 42 yo male from Poland. Unfortunately I don't have any experience in incest - only touching and licking pussy of my two cousins when i woke up in the middle of the night (we were all teens).

18. slisse

Welcome to IB.

19. Soccermomaudra

Soccermomaudra Trusted Member

Hello, a fellow redditor suggested I join IB. I'm a mother in my thirties, married to a wonderful understanding husband. My interests are mainly my father and adult brothers.

20. Curmudgeon