1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Political Memes and Quotes

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Jul 1, 2018.

1. sukdihaddi

sukdihaddi Trusted Member

Obama was born in Hawaii.

2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

[​IMG]

Brutus58, i hrt strs and Neophyte like this.
  3. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

4. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. Insp Gadget

89 of the USA's Senators and Congress hold Israeli citizenship :

[​IMG]

Owned much ?

6. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

This is out of date. Al Franken, Eric Cantor, Joseph Lieberman and I'm sure others are no longer members of the US Congress. But I must say that NOONE who is also the citizen of another country should hold any office in the United States. We don't allow it on Mars, they shouldn't allow it there.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  7. Insp Gadget

The article is dated June of 2018 - and there may be some +/-'s from last night, as well.

The article goes on to say - " One of the major issues with such Israeli influence on Congress is the campaigning process. AIPAC and its supporters basically own all the venues where future politicians might hold rallies. For not supporting AIPAC, many campaigns are side-railed. "

Link Deleted - No links to other forums, blogs, or boards - CM

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  8. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I only see one Republican on this list. Tells you something.

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Kinda interesting, Eric Cantor (R-VA), cantor is a Jewish clergyman who leads Jewish prayer.

Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  10. Insp Gadget

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  11. Neophyte

The question is, has the United States used its veto powers to protect other endangered countries too.

12. Insp Gadget

Israel is not endangered - get a grip. They are the second-most nuclearized nut-jobs in the World.

13. Insp Gadget

Circumsision.jpg ... sorry, usa - it's a man thing. :)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Brutus58 likes this.
  14. Neophyte

Well having nuclear weapons does not mean you are not endangered and you didn't answer the question, has the U.S. done the same for others.

15. Insp Gadget

My friend, your beautiful and once proud Nation has traded being under British rule for being under Israel's thumb. That doesn't sound like the art of the deal to me.

Okay, let's talk straight. North Korea can't have nukes - but your crazy girlfriend can. Iran should be wiped off the map for thinking of a nuke - but Bibi's got lots of them, as a love present from you for free ! Wtf am I missing here ?

You trash Russia every chance you get - but you gladly hitch a ride on their rockets to get to the International Space Station. Because you can't get it up yourself any more. And forget about ever going to the Moon again - your boss Israel needs that firepower to advance their agenda.

Hypocrisy much ? And on and on - and you're hearing this from a Canadian. Good grief, neighbour - we've got more American pride than you do !

The place that calls itself all of 'America' is apparently descended from a long line that its latest mother once heard.

Well, pal - I hear the story of annab2, and my buds in DC too, and it breaks my heart and I ask myself ... Why ?

What truly proud Nation would put the well-being of its own citizens on the line for a false fake friend's interests ?

Come on, guys - you need to grow a pair. Take back your Country, and make your part of America great again.

Agreed ? Fine then - so let's shake hands on it.

16. Insp Gadget

So Now It's Come to This ...

[​IMG]

Israel against the United States of America ... oh my, what a Hollywood Show !

17. Neophyte

Last I heard, Israel only has six nukes and they will use them only as a last defense against its enemies. The Democrats would abandon Israel to the Muslin wolves its surrounded by, the Conservatives will work to prevent that from happening. You believe that the United States is the pawn of Israel and only does what it wants. You are mistaken on this. Israel is the pawn of the United States, the U.S. wants Israel to stay where it is because it disrupts the Arabs in the area and keeps the Arabs focus on Israel instead of causing mischief elsewhere. The U.S. is using Israel as a carrot to keep the attention of the Arabs focused on them, so we can focus our attention elsewhere. Israel is a good pawn and we will keep it just where it is.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  18. Insp Gadget

Israel has between 200 and 300 nukes aimed at various targets, it's well-documented.

You also know that semites and arabs are genetically the same people, right ? Just different tribes.

But I get what you are saying - and I think that it would be embarrassing to say the least, if some Middle-East citizen was able to overthrow the President of your Country.

19. Insp Gadget

How pathetic a leader are you ...

[​IMG]

... when the President of the United States does more for one of your Provinces than you do ?!

itshot likes this.
  20. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Back in the days of the arab oil embargo, the Premier of Alberta's response to Ontario and Quebec was........."let the eastern bastards freeze".

So I'm with Trudeau.

FUCK ALBERTA

:D

Insp Gadget likes this.