1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Charles Manson is Dead

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

We rarely have problems like that in the British and Australian systems. We can't vote them in and try and get others on there, sorry...an other spelling mistake, THEIR sides just in case there, sorry - THEY'RE in the wrong....And it isn't a political appointment.

villager likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Many will argue that I'm wrong, mostly liberals will argue that I'm wrong, but I would say about 90% of all the problems we have in the U.S. with politicians and government is caused by the Democrats. Even with the liberal courts and liberal prosecutors and liberal officials, Democrat politicians and officials are convicted of felonies 5 to 1 over Republicans, Without all the liberals running interference to keep the Democrats out of jail, the ratio would be more like 10 to 1 or even 20 to 1.

jillicious likes this.
  3. BeBop30

BeBop30 Trusted Member

5 to 1 ????? 10 to 1 ????? 20 to 1 ???? Where does that come from? Just a made up number somebody posted on a blog with no documentation to support it. Somehow people read stuff like that and call it fact.

4. Neophyte

The 5 to 1 is from FBI crime statistics database. The 10 to 1 and 20 to 1 is my projection based on eliminating collusion of liberals in preventing their members from going to jail.

villager likes this.
  5. BeBop30

BeBop30 Trusted Member

Sorry, but this proves my point...

No documentation to support this. People read things in other blogs and posts and then they repost them as fact.

The FBI crime statistics do not trace a persons political affiliation. They track the type of crime (robbery, assault, etc.) and then then how many occurred per year.

If anybody doubts my point, just go the FBI web site and search their crime statistics. It's easy to find.

6. Neophyte

The FBI does track crimes of politician, their names, what crime they commit and their political affiliation, you just didn't check the details.

villager likes this.
  7. BeBop30

BeBop30 Trusted Member

That's not what I said, nor was it your original statement. You said....90% of all the problems we have in the U.S. with politicians and government is caused by the Democrats. ----- Its just not tracked by the FBI.

8. Neophyte

You can disagree with the statement, but if you check who did what, the odds are the ones that commit the crime or infractions is a Democrat.

9. BeBop30

BeBop30 Trusted Member

....an opinion - not a statement of facts. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. No issue there. My problem is that people see what is really an opinion, but because its posted online (or reposted from some opinion) they assume its a fact.

Brutus58 and pussycat like this.
  10. Akbloke

The whole point of this thread is that we are now able able to rejoice in the fact that Charles Manson who perpetrated a horrific crime on a pregnant woman has now stopped breathing and is no longer wasting good oxygen.

Cheers

villager and curiousFred like this.
  11. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I thought that only in the State of Victoria in Australia we had fuckwit judges and magistrates, mostly from the left,
    who will mostly take the side of the perp and not the victims.
    They are an arrogant lot of dumb cunts.
    University educated of course.
    They are appointed for life, the educated morons.

villager likes this.
  12. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Sorry to say no you aren’t alone with dipshit judges and very sloppy judicial systems.

villager, Akbloke and pussycat like this.
  13. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

It costs around 32k a year. So, 32000x47 years. In current dollars it cost about a million and a half.

14. Akbloke

Compare that with the cost of a length of rope and a bit of scaffolding with a set of stairs to be able to climb up it..........

villager likes this.
  15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

This the "truth" of the democrats. Everyone is entitled to their opinion - as long it is mirrors theirs. If your's is diffent, then you have the right to STAY silent. If you don't stay silent - then you are a nazi fascist racist worm. Then you can expect a visit from ANTIFA. (Personally I think they are the new nazis). ANTIFA could teach a thing or two to the skin heads!

16. Neophyte

Actually Antifa is not a Nazi organization, they are a Communist organization created to combat the Nazi using the same Nazi tactics, But the Liberal propaganda is hiding the fact that they are Communists.

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. thisoneexplodes

thisoneexplodes Trusted Member

Communists? I dunno. They don't appear to care much for notions communal. They seem to be focused primarily on "the grand minority" rather than the welfare of the greater whole/common person. If anything, to me, they seem more the unconscious disestablishmentarian. Totally determined to deconstruct anything resembling a Patriarchy or collective (with authority) having some statute or standard with interpretable offense, regardless the attitude/disposition of the "victims". Further, they appear so
    unaware or unconcerned with any foreseeable future not orbiting pronouns, gender-anything/everything, or a universal "safe-space" where no one develops from adversity.

Anyway. Yeah, I admit the sjw isn't my favorite of warriors. It's just, they have so much, logistically, socio/geopolitically to engage/influence/maneuver, yet instead of combatting the true enemy of man, of *us* (all of us), they sit back in the rear arguing over who's turn it is take watch or clean the barracks.

If there are any present, and are interested in a constructive, amicable dialogue, please, r/changemyview.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Edit: forgot a line

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Thank you for correcting my lack of knowledge. Seriously, Thank You.

19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Well said. In the illustrious words of the Bard,....."Please sir, may I have some more". Only through positive discourse can change be made. Setting things on fire while screaming does not alter my mind. Makes me scared and want to get my 45-70 govt lever action. Wish I owned that 50-120 (or is it a 50-150) Quiggely Down Under rifle. You know, that rolling block, double set trigger setup, used in that movie with Tom Selleck. Then I would "feel safe" at a safe distance. My own personal "safe space" if you will. Or am I being too Hillary?

20. Neophyte

It seems that Antifa doesn't fit into the Communist role, because there was a major portion of Anarchist involved in its creation. But if you check out the majority of the targets of Antifa you will see an anti-democratic and anti-capitalist trend. Also Antifa is a world wide organization and you are probable more familiar with the U.S. portion and targets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.