1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

G 'day Anna....Welcome to the Forum family....

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi LETS400EX, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

3. Neophyte

Hi Anna, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

4. Annemie

Annemie Account Deleted

Hi all!
    Well, I'm new-and not new....
    Some of you long time members might remember me from years back, I used to post under "Soccermom".
    I've been through a few rough years, a few of my late husband's family members found out about my relationship with my boys and made life quite difficult for us.We even left the UK for that reason, and we live in Belgium now, where I was born.
    But hey, everything's back to normal now, so I decided to start posting again.I sincerely hope me and my boys are still welcome here!
    For those who have never "met" me : my name's Annemie, I'm 47 and have two sons, who I have a very loving relation with.They both have their own place now, and Robert-my oldest-is married, but we still have fantastic sex when the occasion rises (a few times monthly).I'm a great stress-reliever for both, lol!
    Anyway, I'm very happy to be back!
    Big kiss, Annemie xxx!!!

orly6666, Scawt and EggHead like this.
  5. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

6. Annemie

Annemie Account Deleted

Thank you!
    Big kiss, Annemie xxx!!!

7. Neophyte

Hi Annemie, welcome back to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you again. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section, there has been a few changes!

8. Annemie

Annemie Account Deleted

Will do, thank you!!!

Annemie xxx!!!

Neophyte likes this.
  9. Myxl0

Myxl0 New Member

Hi. New member. 31 bi male from NYC. Always down to chat about anything.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  10. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

11. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Hello, Myxl0, and welcome to IB - we are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

12. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

G 'day Annemie......A BIG HUGE WELCOME BACK....
    welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif

I definitely remember you (and your boys) from a couple of years ago....and was wondering how you were doing?

Cheers

13. darkart90

darkart90 Trusted Member

Hey everyone, I finally gathered the courage to register.

I'm 19, from Canada, currently a student of psychology.
    Received a lot of insights about myself in those first courses I gotta say.

Hope to be able to contribute to this community or at least talk to some sympathetic people.

That's all about me:)
    Have a great day gals, and boys.

Akbloke likes this.
  14. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

darkart90 likes this.
  15. MarsMonkey

MarsMonkey Trusted Member

Hi curmudgeon,

I'm not sure how long it had been, but I check in faaairly regularly, so it was a surprise; and pity.

I used the same name: Marsmonkey :)

16. darkart90

darkart90 Trusted Member

Thanks will do!

17. Curmudgeon

@darkart90 welcome to the forum,
    Your post says you are 19 but your profile says 27.
    Which is correct?

18. darkart90

darkart90 Trusted Member

I'm 19 I just don't like putting my real data out there.
    From my personal experience it becomes pretty easy finding out things about you from a birthday and a hint of a name and things like that.
    I had a privacy workshop in uni where they brought a guy that shows you how he can find things about you from literally faint pieces of information.

19. Curmudgeon

Then adjust your profile to hide your age. Discrepancies in age or gender trigger alarms around here.

20. fck_111

fck_111 New Member

Male 31, straight - not having any incest relationship, not wanting one eighter. I just like genuine amateur sex and here it seems like a good place to find it.

blueman likes this.