1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Hesitating

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by slisse, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

But as for that other dangerous, idiot from Nth Korea........

Just how far does he want to go stupidly pushing America about???

villager, annab2 and slisse like this.
  2. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

Who said he's good at brewing?

annab2 and slisse like this.
  3. Antares

Yea but if he actually fires like they say they are going to do what then. Hit or miss that is an attack so I think he would then become toast. Trump is not Obama. He.s not going to say "well it was close but he didn't hit anything" He's going to kick his ass I would assume and its goodbye N. Korea.

It would seem that the Little Fat Boy has backed himself into a corner. If he doesn't attack then he looks weak at home and could be deposed. If he does attack Trump can rightly say America has been attacked and shoot back.

4. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

I would rather that the little ...commie's future be in the middle of being deposed

(DE "COM" POSED!)​

He's about as useful as a dick on an elbow!:eek::oops::rolleyes:

Akbloke and villager like this.
  5. Antares

Trouble is that if Kim pulls this one off and gets a full power arsenal the you watch China and Russia do a 180 and back him to the hilt. Right now they are sort of going along cause they figure Trump might pull the trigger on him but won't once he gets parity he wins. He's definitely serving the ball and has us backed up against the wall with the concept that we will never fire the first shot. So until he backs himself into a corner and has to do something its game, set, match to Kim. But announcing that he is going to fire on Guam he may have just done that and given himself a no win situation...the US blows him away or he gets deposed from within.

Those famous UN sanctions everyone is bragging about are only for 1/3. Heck he'll just take that 1/3 loss and deduct it from projects for the people. He'll just keep marching on. Now if had been for 3/4 cut I doubt you would have seen China and Russia on board.

Tuesday-Wednesday is mid week so we shall see and he said mid August and that's the 15-16th

villager and annab2 like this.
  6. jerriswife

jerriswife Trusted.Member

N. Korea has always been a puppet state of China. The have always been allowed to rattle their saber toward the S. Koreans and, at times, the U.S but have been pulled back at a certain point by the Chinese. Simply their way of testing U.S. resolve.
    As for Russia, they have never been the best of friends with China anyway even when both were under communist rule. I don't see Putin backing China/N. Korea in any kind of shootout.
    Trump has more to fear from the likes of Hilary, Sanders, Schumer, Pelosi and RINOs like McCain and McConnell and the rest of the ruling elite.

7. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Since this thread is starting to be a more politic/current affair I moved it to there.

annab2 likes this.
  8. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

I knew I knew that name from somewhere!

annab2 likes this.
  9. buffyfan

The problem is if we strike first? China has made clear that they will get involved. On Il's side. If he does I THINK they said they wont back him. But he MUST strike first or we are at war with China too.

10. buffyfan

On a side note. If McConnell and McCain (I assume you also place Collins and the one from Alaska in there) are In Name Only? Why should they be counted towards "a majority". That is an issue I have with some people on the Right. The "purity test". And before anyone says it. I have the same purity test issues with the far left. The problem is I see the "purity test" applied more by the Right closer to the middle. "They dont back our agenda blindly! They are a RINO!". The fact is the Senators represent their constituency. The whole. Not just the members of the party they belong to. Sure not the party leaders. And they answer exactly 0 to any POTUS.

11. annab2

12. annab2

SEE ABOVE

13. Antares

He sort of maneuvered himself into a corner by saying he was going to strike Guam. If he does he becomes a N Korean parking lot. If he doesn't those around him may think he weak and depose him. Either way he loses. So what's going to be? pull the trigger or be deposed? Good Move there Kimmy.

villager, annab2 and jerriswife like this.
  14. Antares

So what is a RINO?.....definition....A RINO is a democrat who thinks his party has gone too far left but doesn't want to lose his choosey job so he becomes a Republican where he can continue to be a less Liberal Democrat but still vote for Democrat ideas.

15. jerriswife

jerriswife Trusted.Member

Obamacare was a prime example of backing an agenda blindly. Remember "You have to pass it to see what's in it"?. That wasn't the Right or middle Right. Passed strictly along party lines. The left has always put party ideology before anything and it's to be followed without question. I know both sides can be guilty but the left is notorious and has a history of it.
    While they may want to represent their constituency when first elected, after about 6-8 years in D.C., they become part of the Ruling Elite. They represent themselves and their only concern is being re-elected. And as long as they "bring home the bacon" and get government goodies for their state/district, they will continue to be elected, regardless of their record on anything else.
    And don't be deluded into thinking they answer to the POTUS. They don't. Our system of checks and balances has become so skewered that no one answers to anyone, except to the courts and activist judges. Which is a whole 'nother story.

16. buffyfan

The difference. ACA took months to pass. It went through Committee and had amendments. Regardless of what one side of the media tells you. It was far from "Rammed through". The repeal? Written outside of committee and brought to the floor.

17. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

A RINO stands for Republican In Name Only. The woman from Alaska is definitely a RINO. McCain hates Trump, he hates Trump so much that he will allow his animosity to Trump to override his allegiance to the Party. McConnell is just one of those politicians that does what his contributors want him to do.

annab2 and jerriswife like this.
  18. buffyfan

Also known as his job. Serving the Constituents, not the "Party behind his name". Sadly, RINOs are more likely to get elected than Purists because they appeal to more of that "middle" category. My point though is that if they are "in name only"? The party should sacrifice that tick to the majority then. Because they are attacked and chastized. But when the majority count comes up? "Yeah he is ours so we can keep control." Those 4 RINOs are what is keeping the Rs in charge.

19. buffyfan

Neo. Their job is not "Allegiance to party". It is responsibility to their constituents. They are not beholden to take orders from "Party Elders", The POTUS if he is of their party, the Majority or minority leader. They are there to vote as they feel their constituents want them to.

annab2 likes this.
  20. Antares

But they don't. They vote the party line in almost all cases...especially the democrats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.