1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

"Shaun the Sheep" and his Friends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by allison17, Jun 25, 2017.

1. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Sh-sh-sh-sh-shaun!
    STS17.jpg
    Say, "CHEESE!" Class Group Picture! :D

allison17 likes this.
  2. annab2

Shaun Balances!
    STS18.jpg
    High Wire Act!
    :)

LuckyDuck and allison17 like this.
  3. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

OMG, I missed that book, you lost me. :):eek::p

annab2 likes this.
  4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Who is what I think is a "big nose, and has feet like a human" in the group. I have not figured that out yet since they don't talk? Is it a dog or a human?

annab2 likes this.
  5. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

Major characters

Shaun is the main character of the series and the leader of the flock. He is a clever sheep and keeps his head. He has a good friendship with Bitzer and very smart.

Bitzer is the strict and loyal dog of the farmer, and Shaun's friend. He can neglect his duties, but he enlists the help of Shaun and the Flock to fix any mishaps and is determined to please The Farmer.

The Farmer

The Farmer is a ketty, drum-and-bass-loving Welshman who runs the farm with Bitzer at his side. He is completely oblivious to the human-like intelligence of his flock. His disastrous attempts at dating are an ongoing joke of the series.

The Pigs are the main antagonists of the series, they're always trying to antagonize the Sheep and get them into trouble. They are, however, scared of Bitzer, who puts them in line. They are bullies to Shaun and his flock, and they got told off in "Pig Trouble" by The Farmer.

Pidsley

Pidsley is the cat, he's minor character in season 1 and major character in season 2 and desires to be the sole recipient of The Farmer's attention. He is jealous of Bitzer's relationship with the farmer and dislikes the sheep, thinking of them as stupid and beneath him.

The Flock

Shirley

A Shirley can be described as a consuming-machine (still a sheep). She's so big that she often gets stuck and needs the other sheep to push, pull or even sling-shot her out of trouble, even using heavy equipment at times.

Timmy

Timmy is Shaun's cousin. He may be the baby of the flock, but is often at the center of things. Luckily his mum is always there to keep him safe.

Timmy's Mother

Timmy's Mother wears curlers in her hair, and is a bit careless about maternal duties, even using Timmy once as some sort of a paint brush. But when her off-spring goes astray, she is inconsolable until he is safely back in her care. She is also Shaun's aunt.

Nuts

Nuts is the charming eccentric of the Flock, with an unusual way of looking at the world that sometimes confuses his woolly companions.

The Twins

Boisterous, loud and full of energy, this sparky pair likes nothing better than battling it out in a play fight.

Minor characters

Animals

The Cockerel

The Cockerel, who appears in every opening sequences to the show, would always wake the flock everyday.

The Mother Hen

The Mother Hen and her annoyingly chirpy Chicks appear in Who’s The Mummy.

The Chicks

The Chicks are chicks that easily annoy Shaun. They always follow wherever Shaun goes (because Shaun was the first thing they saw upon hatching – something called imprinting), and in order to make them accept Mother Hen as their real mother.

The Duck

The Duck appears in several episodes, including Off The Baaa and Bath Time, and often suffers collateral damage as a result of Shaun’s exploits. As seen in Bitzer Puts His Foot In It, he has several other duck friends.

Mower Mouth

Mower Mouth the goat is an unstoppable eating machine – while not an unfriendly character, all his considerable energy is focused on his next meal.

The Bull

The Bull is a big, short-tempered belligerent powerhouse, who is all too ready to see red at Shaun’s antics. He appears in The Bull, Prize Possession and Heavy Metal Shaun.

The Mole

The Mole is a rude and annoying pest who appears in Mountains Out Of Molehills. He is fearless when mocking Shaun, but not so brave when his Mother Mole turns up.

She-Bitzer

She-Bitzer is a female dog belonging to some campers who pitch their tent next to the sheep’s field in Fetching. After a brief courtship, she and Bitzer are cruelly separated.

The Birds

The Birds make occasional appearances.

Lola-She-Shaun

Lola is a special guest sheep in "Two's Company". She is a ewe and Shaun's interest. She became part of the flock after she is mistaken to be sent to her real home.

The Bees

They live in a hive owned by their farmer at Mossy Bottom Farm. They make a form of a bull in Buzz Off Bees when Shaun used Bitzer's picnic cloth. One bee makes a cameo in one episode, when scaring Shirley in the stair sequence.

Humans

Pizza Delivery Boy

Pizza Delivery Boy – A gormless teenager who rides a moped and works in the local pizzeria. Has also been seen moonlighting as a postman in Saturday Night Shaun.

The Farmer's Niece

The Farmer's Niece – A nonstop little girl who bullies all the flock all the time and hurt their feelings

The Ramblers

The Ramblers – A liberal, nature-loving couple who appear in Shaun Shoots The Sheep.

The Camper

The Camper – A yobbish litterbug who sets up his tent in the sheep’s field in Camping Chaos.

The Scarecrow

The Scarecrow – Not a human character, more of a handy prop which Shaun makes use of in Take Away and Things That Go Bump

Bus Driver

Bus Driver takes the sheep to and from the fair in "Sheep on the Loose" and "Takeaway".

The Granny

The Granny is a short-tempered, short-sighted old lady, appears in "Takeaway" and "Save the Tree". She also appears in "Two's Company", holding a cart and "The Big Chase", forcing the pigs to give her a lift in their car.

The Farmer's Girlfriend

The Farmer's Girlfriend appears for the first time in Season 2.

Aliens

Alien Family

The Lone Alien

The Alien Scientists

LuckyDuck, annab2 and sockpuppet like this.
  6. annab2

OMG! You're so, well versed in Shaun's mix-mythology!
    He, "Shaun" is probably the best-liked...err best-loved,
    stop-motion character of all time!
    STS001.png

:):p;):D:rolleyes:

Antares likes this.
  7. Antares

This will take some time to watch fully.
    Its the Summer Sheep Olympic Games

LuckyDuck, annab2 and Neophyte like this.
  8. Antares

The Movie

LuckyDuck and annab2 like this.
  9. fred smith

fred smith Account Deleted

10. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Yes, that's it, a thread about sheep :D

11. Antares

Its time to shear the sheep.
    Watch and see it all happen as the sheep get their annual haircut.
    and in the end there is nothing like a bald sheep.
    :D:D:D

Akbloke likes this.
  12. Pål

Pål Trusted Member

Ahhh the last taboo!

13. Antares

Naaaa....That's sheep shagging a truly fun sport for all....except for the sheep....LOL

14. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I heard the Aussies invented an enzyme that you give to the sheep and three days later, you just lift the fleece off.

15. Antares

The Aussie were a penal colony remember. It was just another way to try and escape....as a sheep

Neophyte likes this.
  16. slisse

Something Akbloke may confirm.
    It did rain a lot near Wellington, so, some smart bunnies jumped on the back of sheep to be protected from wet legs.

bunnies.jpg

LuckyDuck and Antares like this.
  17. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Now Wellington is a city that I've not been to since Dec / Jan of 1969/70. In fact, when I was there, the "Wahine" was laying on its side and had not been salvaged. I do know that they've been getting the odd earthquake tremor or three there - situation normal!!

Lately I've been in a place that has no sheep - lots of camels though, as well as Asses (the sort you ride) - and has not had any rain for a few years.

Cheers

Antares likes this.
  18. slisse

There is little I know about NZ, except you have Maori over there and on the Frama postage labels (°) they used 2 times a Maori-pattern.
    Furthermore I know that some cities/suburbs have funny names (at least to us) like Papatoetoe.

(°)
    nzatm.jpg

Akbloke and Antares like this.
  19. Antares

Not wanting to be funny here Slisse but you do have to look rather closely to find the rabbit's head in that pic. Also I have seen other pics with animals on their back. Either then don't care or they simple don't take notice.

20. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

And I come from a place called Te-Renga-o-Taikehu (just south of Takapuna), and from there I can see Nga-Rangi-i-totongia-a-Tama-te-Kapua....

And that makes me a true Aucklander...

And the reason we have Maori on our stamps (and other things) is because they were the occupants of this land when the Pakeha arrived....although there are some that believe that the Moariori were the 1st original occupants.....

Cheers Slisse.

slisse likes this.