1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. glasslanes

glasslanes New Member

I forgot I was a member of this site. I'm a twentysomething male living in California who devours great stories. I've found some incredible M/S content here written from Mom's POV, which is scarcer than I imagined. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear it.

Edit: Oh and I've also read the forum rules, which I've found to be some of the more comprehensive lists of rules, but that shows the level of care and interest in maintaining a healthy forum. Bravo!

Akbloke likes this.
  2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Not this type sweety. Have others that do. Will save some for later. :)

annab2 likes this.
  3. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Another three posts and your account will be upgraded so you have full access.

glasslanes and annab2 like this.
  4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

you joined in 2014 and only have 2 posts?? tsk tsk. You will have to change that. If you have been here that long you don't get the rules speech because you should already know them. Now get out there and start posting something. ;):)

Hal, glasslanes and annab2 like this.
  5. glasslanes

glasslanes New Member

I'll get on that right away!

I added this part to my original comment since I didn't want to seem like I was inflating my post count, but I figured it'd be wise to add here too:
    Oh and I've also read the forum rules, which I've found to be some of the more comprehensive lists of rules, but that shows the level of care and interest in maintaining a healthy forum. Bravo!

Hal and annab2 like this.
  6. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Do I need to recharge my cattle-prod? Posting is easy, "glasslanes" all you are asked to do, is to make a few cognizant remarks!​
    ;)

glasslanes and allison17 like this.
  7. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

yes we do care about our members and their privacy for visiting a forum such as this so you don't have to worry about that. All I can say is for a fantasy incest forum you will not find one any better, now go rock and role. :D:p

Hal and glasslanes like this.
  8. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

And she used it on me once,my butt hurt for a week, funny thing is she was smiling so take her serious. ;):):D

annab2, Akbloke, Hal and 1 other person like this.
  9. siakamaru

siakamaru New Member

hello, I am a 31 year old male. Married with two kids. I have experienced incest and enjoyed it alot.

annab2 likes this.
  10. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Elena welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon and allison17 mentioned, please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section.

11. Neophyte

Hi panzer159, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As allison17 and annab2 mentioned, please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section.

12. Neophyte

Hi glasslanes, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

13. Neophyte

Hi siakamaru, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

14. Andrew Rivera

Andrew Rivera Trusted Member

Hey guys! My name is Andrew. I'm a 26 year old college student living in California. I've had an incest fetish for as long as I can remember, and have roleplayed every imaginable scenario with my girlfriends over the years. If I'm feeling brave maybe Ill post a couple videos of the hotter ones :)

annab2 and Hal like this.
  15. Neophyte

Hi Andrew, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

16. al3xandr4

al3xandr4 Trusted Member

thank you for all the message here.

annab2 and Neophyte like this.
  17. Faberlow

Faberlow New Member

Hi Iam Brazilian guy, I have 27 yers old, gamer, I searching for distractions before the a hard day job, is only!

annab2 likes this.
  18. Neophyte

Hi Faberlow, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

19. Ccoorreeyy

Ccoorreeyy New Member

Heyy heyyy, very new to this, but this is just my complete fantasy.. Can't get enough

annab2 likes this.
  20. Neophyte

Hi Ccoorreeyy (Corey?), welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

annab2 likes this.