1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Mulliganplummer

Mulliganplummer Trusted Member

Greeting all. Been reading incest stories for years and fortunately found this forum. I would say far to late in my opinion.

I am 42 year old male. It all started with my love/lust for my faboulous mother-in-law and branched from there. I am never been prolific poster, not really that clever and quick thinking to post a ton, but will read a ton at this forum and post when my interest if peaked.

annab2 likes this.
  2. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

We need to clear up a slight discrepancy, your post says you are 42 but your profile says 41, Which is correct?

3. Mulliganplummer

Mulliganplummer Trusted Member

My bad, my wife keep telling me I am not 42 yet. Not sure why I keep jumping to that age, I turn 42 in May.

annab2 likes this.
  4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Mulliganplummer, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon mentioned, please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section.

annab2 likes this.
  5. Ataraxy89

Ataraxy89 Trusted Member

Hi everyone! I am 27 yr old male from Aus, currently living in Canada. New to this site but been involved with IT forums for many years. Can't wait to get to know some of you!

annab2 likes this.
  6. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to IB. Please read all the rules before you post. Enjoy your time and fantasies. The best advice I can give you is check out some of the threads In General Discussion and jump right in. Have a wonderful time. :)

annab2 likes this.
  7. Neophyte

Hi Ataraxy, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

annab2 likes this.
  8. kvtsl

kvtsl New Member

hey, 30 from canada. i love reading about others experiences!

9. Curmudgeon

10. Neophyte

Hi kvtsl, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon mentioned, please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section.

11. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Bigeric11, Welcome to IB! We have Forums that are "Age Sensitive" Please Read our RULES before posting again!:)

allison17 likes this.
  12. annab2

Morrisovitch, You seem to be just hanging around the introduction thread "like a scavenger or vulture" waiting for someone to stumble or falter! I mostly see you here, waiting for a young woman to fall into your clutches! That in itself is a predatory behavior! I would appreciate it if you were more active in our many other Forums and threads! :) Thank you, and have a nice day! ;) It looks suspicious!

allison17 likes this.
  13. Elena

Elena Trusted Member

hello!
    im new too!
    my name is Elena. a 26 yrs old girl from Asia. I like to know you guys more and enjoy myself for being heree
    :-*

DaddyDan, ericabisex and annab2 like this.
  14. Curmudgeon

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  15. annab2

Welcome to IB, Elena! Please read our Rules before posting again. Many of our Forums and threads are "Age Sensitive!" So, you need to be very careful in respect to IB's RULES. Enjoy your time with "Our Family!" The easiest and best opportunity to do that is by responding to our many Forums and their threads! Please contact the members of our Administrative Staff, if you have any questions regarding IB! :)

allison17 likes this.
  16. panzer159

panzer159 New Member

Hi,
    im kinda new around here and very curious about incest stories. I have already read some of them here and they are very interesting. Looking forward to read some more.
    Have a nice day :)

annab2 likes this.
  17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to IB,please read all the rules before you post. Enjoy the stories. :)

18. annab2

Welcome to IB, panzer159! Please read IB's RULES, before your next posting! Our Forums are "Age Sensitive!" So, reading the RULES are to your benefit, if you have any questions regarding IB business, contact one of IB's Staff of Administrators and Moderators! Enjoy your stay! :)

allison17 likes this.
  19. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

For all the new members and the ones to come in the future. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

annab2 and Hal like this.
  20. annab2

Nice! Does it come in green? (LOL!);)

allison17 likes this.